How we invest
Our equity process dates from the early 1990s. We believe its advantage lies in the consistency of its approach, irrespective of market conditions.
- Bottom-up investment style, emphasizing company fundamentals
- Team approach, with asset managers based in the regions where we invest
- Low portfolio turnover, buying stocks and holding them for the long term
- First-hand company research
- No investment made without having interviewed the company’s management first
- We aim to add value by identifying good quality stocks that are attractively priced and avoid businesses that we do not understand